Wednesday 5 March 2008

Ignorance is Bliss...

Supposed to be studying for my final paper next week. Finally i am going to graduate. Its been forever and that forever is gonna be over next week.

Got woke up bt H's call at 7 plus asking me if i am going into JBAC for Fajar sec. I was quite alright with it, since i have no lessons today. Went back to sleep until Z called me at 9 plus telling me to save her. Shes been suffering in there AGAIN. So i was like okay. Was supposed to have lunch with H at balestier Beef Hor Fan with him. But went in earlier. Den at 11 plus, yue xing started to call me already. Even more things to go in for. So i decided to head in as early as possible. Had my grandpa to send me in and i decided to walk in from the main road. Raining, wearing my gore-tex jacket and walk in. super hot in the jacket and super wet in my shoes. When i reached JBAC, remember the first few things i heard was, rumours abt me and Z. Come on people, i've been ignoring this, just for the follow facts:

1. If i really liked her and trying to tackle her, i wouldn't have done it so obviously to show everyone.
2. I am treating her so well coz shes appriciative and i believe some others are not. if u think you are, think again. i know who should i be good to.
3. This is just too childish for me to bother. I think only childish people will do this and to the person who is behind this, i don't think you are fit to be an instructor coz you are just too childish to start this kind of stuff.

Oh but anyways, spoke to Z and N over it and we've decided that indeed the people who started it were just too childish and they've got nothing must better to do. and we've decided to ignore there comments, which i've been saying, 'ignorance is bliss'

Went on to help yue xing with the campfire. in the end coz i've only done campfire the camelot way, i just did that way and W took it the other way, let him say me until he song already den i decided to let me take over. Since he likes to suan people, let him be. Still the same old thing, ignorance is bliss. only listen to the good stuff. But after seeing them build, i've more or less learnt the easier way of fire ball. oh yeah...

Went to JP to get stuff together with Y, P, and H. den rushed back, and i was just in time to talk to the instructors coz they have not have any good remarks for the past few days. Knocked them out and made sure they do a good campfire, indeed they did pretty well. Haha...

Instructor dance was quite fresh to me. No para para and i have not been bothered to learn accidently in love. Today was accidentally in love and xi shua shua. It was quite catchy, after i told myself that i have to really pick it up coz instructors really cannot learn para para nowadays. Funny thing was, Z has been practicing with her mirror, and during the actual performance she pulled me. She told me that that guy was just too blur and she hated his saggy big chest. N and i were laughing during dinner. Went to dance with her. Dint know most of the dance steps though. Xi shua shua was worst. seldom do it, so was quite blur. But i hope i had eventually smoked through. yeah!

Campfire was quite good and followed H's car home. Thanks dude for the ride.

Anyways gonna sign off.

Signing off

Instructor Alfred

Next Confirmed Camps for me, 7/3/2008 - Siling Pri / 12-14/3/2008 - Hougang Sec /
14 - 16 ITE tampines

Hope to work with my friends there.. YEAH!!

No comments: